Things to know before selecting your packages
We offer the possibility of customizing your own packages to best suit your needs. Just contact us and let us know of what you want and need, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Most tours are conducted in English, however, Spanish, French, German and Italian speaking guides are also available when requested in advance.
If you did not have time to apply for your visa from one of the Tanzania embassies abroad, please contact us as soon as possible for the possibility of our office to arrange for a visa on arrival.
Typical meals include (but are not limited to) the following : Tea, coffee, bread, eggs, sausage, juice, potatoes, chicken, beans, beef, green vegetables, salads etc.
Alcoholic beverages are available to adults only.
Tips for your guides are not included in your safari price.
*Stay aware that you could save more by booking as a group rather than booking individual tours.
Overnight Safari packages include the following :
- Three meals per day while on safari
- Game drives in custom-built 4x4 Safari Land Cruisers
- All park & entrance fees
- Transportation with 4x4 vehicles with viewing roofs
- Experienced professional english-speaking driver and guide, during the safaris
- Bottled water in safari vehicles
- Current Government taxes and levies
- 24-Hour support during the safari, from our office in Arusha
What to pack :
- Head torch (always great to have, since African nights are dark)
- A good book (great for relaxation between adventures)
- Comfortable footwear for walking safaris (gym or hiking shoes) and sandals
- Camera (to capture memorable moments)
- Wind jacket or raincoat (for cold mornings)
- Comfortable safari clothes (avoid white because of the dust)
- Binoculars (to make sure you don't miss a thing)
- Sun hat & sunglasses
*pack in a solid, soft bag